FACT OR FICTION??
  1. I don't need Earthquake Insurance in Central Virginia. Earthquakes only happen in CALIFORNIA.

    FICTION - Most of us remember the 5.8 magnitude earthquake that occurred around 2:00 p.m. on August 23, 2011 and felt in 22 states. The Central Virginia Seismic Zone is located between Richmond & Charlottesville particularly in Louisa County.

  2. If we do have a earthquake & my home is damaged, my Homeowners Insurance policy will pay for the damages.

    FICTION - All Homeowners policies have exclusions for any damages related to Earthquake and/or Flood.

By: Jeff Yorke, CIC The Yorke Agency, Inc. 9127 Dickey Drive Mechanicsville, VA 23116 P 804-569-6033 F 804-569-6036

What's my home worth?


Fill out this short online form to see how the recent real estate market has affected property values.

Contact Me


2044 John Rolfe Parkway
Richmond, VA 23238


Please fill out to continue


Don't worry! I won't spam you! I hate spam as well. I just want to give you relevant information about the real estate market in the Richmond area.